Growing number of engineering tasks in different fields (industrial design, architecture, construction and asset management) require the knowledge of interrelated CAD and GIS tools, task-specific soft. When used together effectevly, computer-aided design (CAD) and geospatial information systems (GIS) have a solid track record for streamling decision making and reducing inefficiencies in the design, planning, and execution of critical operations and projects.
A multidisciplinary resource delineating existing and emerging solutions for CAD/GIS integration issues, CAD and GIS integration provides a clear understanding of the state of the art in this area of growing impotance. It brings together in-debth descriptions of existing and emerging techniques, methodologies, and technologies to examine approaches that enables data and operations interoperability between CAD/GIS.
Numerous example applications of effective CAD/GIS integration provide the understanding needed to improve designs, make better decisions, and reduce or even oerrors in you future projects.
CADObject - our solution that allows integrate CAD data and build analytics and web-services.
The basic features of our program module:
- recognition of different objects on the CAD draw,
- verificate these objects,
- transfer the objects into spatial data with preservation original design identic the CAD source,
- preservate the history of objects' changes,
- preservate the original drawings in the file storage,
- reverse unloading objects to CAD format.